Hola! Me he creado un nuevo blog uniendo todo lo que me gusta y con un nuevo diseño. Así que ahora Basic But Beautiful es mi blog oficial. El blog es en español e inglés. Si quieren ver más cosas, aquí les dejo el link: https://basicbutbeautiful.wordpress.com/
Hey! So I've created a new blog with everything I like, and a new design. So now Basic But Beautiful is my official blog. It's in spanish and english. If you want to see more things, here's the link: https://basicbutbeautiful.wordpress.com/
Hi! Today I come with super easy DIY hairbands. We only need elastic ribbon and some ribbon or a piece of fabric.
You will need...
- Elastic ribbon (preferably black or white depending on your hair colour).
- Patterned ribbon or a piece of fabric.
- Needle and thread (or if you prefer, you can use a sewing machine).
Keep in mind...
Make sure you choose an elastic ribbon with a similar size to your pattered ribbon (if you don't have some at home already) and if there's bigger and smaller but not just the width you are looking for, go for the smaller (if it's like 5mm or the round elastic, if you get round elastic I would recommend you to put 2 pieces or one folded in half for each hairband) .
How to make it...
- Measure your head.
- Cut a piece of pattered ribbon which goes up just at both sides of the start of your neck.
- Cut another piece, this time from the elastic ribbon which completes the size of your head BUT stretch it when you do it!
- Sew one end of the elastic ribbon to one of the pattered, then repeat this for the other side.
- If you want you can now add some super glue to the stiches. Voilá! You're done.
That's all for today! Keep crafty! :)
Hi! So today I'm going to show you some make up products I got this christmas. I've been busy lately so that's why I put them today. Anyway, let's go:
This was the set
Eye make up remover
Make up remover
Lip gloss beautiful sparkly case
Beautiful brush case
The 5 brushes
That's all for today!
Hey guys! I'm back. I'm sorry for not writting here for some weeks but with back to school, I didn't have that much time.
Let's start. Today I'm going to give you 7 study tips to make your life easier! It is a late Back 2 School entry :)
1. For your revision sheets, use colours if you can and make it neat so you "want" to read it. Colours help some people study, overall if they have a photographic memory.
2. Make cards! Cards are easy to make. That's today's DIY, including a mini "folder" for these.
Fill them with info
Now draw something like this for the "folder". The upper part is half the card's lentgh. The under one is the card's entire area. Add 1/2 cm to each side. Cut it out and fold it correctly. Stick the 1/2 cm extra (left and right) of the upper part to the other one.
You should end with something like this.
3.Test yourself. Make up tests or even better, if the teacher gives you some kind of practice test, do it.
4. Use things you like. Make up a song if you like singing, a dance if you like dancing, diagrams or little drawings if you are more creative and have time...
5. Make it EASY! Use tricks if possible. If not, try to relate the information you are given to yours. Dates, names....
6. If you studied or read what you need before and understood most of it, read it again before going to sleep (but not while watching telly! B-D )
7. Take a little break. Remember, you can't just get LOADS of information at once and just keep it in your mind (well, mabye yes, if you're super concentrated and stuff) but you need breaks.
Mabye just 5-10 mins every 2 or 3 hours if what you're studing is quite hard while you eat something. Just sit and relax a little. You can even read the text again but slowly, calmed and relaxed.
Well, that's all for my 7 study tips. Hope you liked them and I hoped they helped.
Bye! Have fun studing!
Hey girls! Today we're making an ordinary bag look beautiful in 3 steps, ¿how? keep reading.
But first, what we need...
- A plain fabric bag
- Printed Fabric
-Pom pom tassels
- Needle and thread
The bags can be like these ones. (This is pic isn't from this blog)
Anyway, Let's start!
1. Cut pieces from the printed fabric that you like. As many as you wish.
2. Sew them to your bag. The pieces may overlap or just stay spread out over the bag. You can also decorate both sides with the fabric, not just one!
3. Last, but not least, grab your pom pom tassels and sew them on the top of your bag. It's better if you do this all around the top of your bag (both sides).
This is how I decorated my bag. I decorated this bag and made from zero the one I'm gonna show you now in Patchwork classes.
I put this little purse inside the bag with a hoop 'connected' to the chain. I love these bags!
Well, that's all for today. Hope you liked it!
Hey!! I'm back after 2 weeks.
If you want to know why I didn't write for those weeks click here. I was in Trasluz fashion camp 2014. Anyway, just head on there if you want.
Now, today's entry is about a natural make-up must-have item from Sephora. It's a lip-balm that brightens up your natural lip colour. This lip-balm makes your lips pinkier.
It's the "Unique Pink" one.
It may seem a very light colour in the picture but as it name says, it's a unique pink because it looks different on each lip. If you normally go for a natural look and make-up I totally recommend this to you specially if you have dry lips because it's also very moisturizing.
Well, that's all for today. Have a good beauty sleep! :)
Hi guys! Today I have some small things that I want to share with you. All of these cute things are perfect for travelling because they keep your bag little in weigh.
First I have these pantene shampoo bottles. About 100 ml each.
See how little these are?
I also have this "johnson's baby" lotion. 100 ml again. I chose this brand because it's soft and I think it's good for sun burns or other things.
Vitesse make-up remover wipes.
I got this mini deslia brush. I have the bigger one in pink, I'll show you now so that you can see the diffrence in size.
See the size?
These treats were a little gift. It's a good option to save some food for the plane, car or whatever.
That's all for today. I'm not going to be able to upload entries on any of my blogs for a couple of weeks. After that, I'll tell you why. Happy end of summer and back to school!