16/08/2014

Little (little) haul for traveling

Hi guys! Today I have some small things that I want to share with you. All of these cute things are perfect for travelling because they keep your bag little in weigh.

 First I have these pantene shampoo bottles. About 100 ml each.
See how little these are?
I also have this  "johnson's baby" lotion. 100 ml again. I chose this brand because it's soft and I think it's good for sun burns or other things.
Vitesse make-up remover wipes.
 I got this mini deslia brush. I have the bigger one in pink, I'll show you now so that you can see the diffrence in size.
 See the size?
 
These treats were a little gift. It's a good option to save some food for the plane, car or whatever.


That's all for today. I'm not going to be able to upload entries on any of my blogs for a couple of weeks. After that, I'll tell you why. Happy end of summer and back to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment